The Fall Class Schedule is now open for registration -
Welcome to the first ever two-state registration semester!
*EDIT: Washington Classes now open for all families to register!* Washington Families: Current families will still have priority pre-registration status from today, August 7th through Monday, August 14th. You are considered a "current family" and will have priority registration for fall if you were registered in either Spring or Summer semesters. Priority Registration is open now, so if you have limited availability for fall, please be sure to register early and register during the priority registration time frame. On August 15th, classes will be open to waitlist families, then open to all families on August 18th.
A great piece of news, we are adding back parent/child classes in East Bremerton on Friday mornings. Those classes are open for registration now for all families.
Montana Families: Welcome! Registration will be pretty straightforward for you all since Music Together® is new to Missoula. All classes are open now for fall registration. Here's a quick rundown on how registration works for multiple kiddos.
- Your first child in the class registers as "First Child". Pricing reflects both tuition and the family materials for your family.
- If your second child is over 8 months at the first class, register your child as "Second Registered Sibling". They receive discounted tuition.
- If you have a second child who is under 8 months attending with a registered sibling they automatically receive free tuition through the website.
- Third children are always free, so go ahead and register them on the same family order and the website automatcially calculates free tuition.
- *Infant Audit: On ocassion, there may be a spot left in a class for a little one under 8 months who is not attending a sibling of an older registered child. Those spots are available the first week of classes, upon availability. If there is a spot left, you are welcome to sign up with your little one under 8 months old and select "Infant Audit". The website will charge only the cost of the family materials ($43) and waive tuition.*
Important: The website will automatically apply a 10% discount for all new Montana families.
Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any questions about registration. And welcome!
Also, feel free to drop into one or both of the last currently scheduled free demonstration classes in Missoula: Thursday, August 17th - 10 AM at Missoula Community Theatre (Room 302) and Wednesday, August 23rd - 9:30 at Missoula Community Theatre (Room 302)
Important: Your spot in a class is confirmed once you have completed your registration and paid via PayPal. If you select "Pay Later" at the end of your registration, it only comes to me as a Registration Request, and does not automatically take a seat out of the seat count available online, and your spot in the class is NOT confirmed. You must select "Pay Now" and complete the process of registration online via PayPal in order to immediately confirm your spot in the class. I try very hard to monitor and catch registrations that come through unpaid as a Request and contact you as soon as possible, but please note that the time delay in that happening may cause the spot in class to be taken by another family that registers and pays online.
(PayPal can be set up to be tied to either your checking account or a card of your choice. Please email or call me if you need to make other arrangements to pay. I will log into the website and manually take a seat out of the available classes. Please note, I have to be home and on my computer to do so, for that reason I am unable to guarantee that I can confirm your spot in class manually before another family may register for it automatically online. Thank you for your understanding!)
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions that you have, I'm happy to help!